IN MY DREAMS: A READING NOOK

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

As a book reader, I know like you have dreamed about your dream reading space that is your own little spot that you can just read for hours. If you check out my Pinterest you'll know that I could pin for hours.
So when I was inspired by Arhaus a few days ago and asked about my dream reading space.

So here's a little mood board to show you what my dream reading nook would consist of which you'll notice have color tones of golds, dusty pinks and creams.


Being a girl who loves to DIY I saw this and would have to have faux bookshelf frames on my wall featuring some of my favorite books: Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi, The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon, The Hating Game by Sally Thorne and many others.



 Items I have to include:

-Fairy lights (here are some other lights)
-Lots of pillows preferably ones with vintage cameras
-Light board
-Comfy blankets
- Mini book shelf frames


Don't forget the cherry wood bookcase that will house my beautiful books.  My room is laced with hints of gold and dusty pinks such as in my lamps, cork boards and other accessories. 




What would be some essentials that you would want in your dream reading space?




 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS